Hockey season is here and we’re ready for your photo day at Detroit Lakes hockey…
1Lakers Hockey Teams – Photos are scheduled for Monday, December 2nd at the Kent Freeman Arena in Detroit Lakes. Players should be dressed and ready at least 10 minutes prior to their scheduled shoot wearing full gear including gloves and sticks but WITHOUT SKATES and HELMETS.
Scroll down to see photo schedule below.
2SIBLING & FRIEND PHOTOS – Take advantage of our Sibling Package or order those items à la carte. If you have questions, call us at the studio during the weekdays, or stop by the BOT table for details on when the sibling photo should be taken or if you need help with your order.
3SQUIRT, PEEWEE & BANTAM AGE PARENTS – With kids at this age, it is sometimes difficult to convince them that a smile is the best option for their individual photo (even for a hockey photo). We often allow the players AS A TEAM to give us a serious “game face” for the team photo, but our preference is always a smile for the individual shot.
Please let your player know EXACTLY what you expect from them for their photo so we don’t have to wonder if you’ll like what they are showing us. If you have any questions concerning this, please don’t hesitate to call or stop by the booth. And as always, you satisfaction is 100% garanteed. Thanks for your understanding.
ORDER ONLINE – Please place your order prior to photo day. If this isn’t possible, simply place your order quickly after the shoot to assure it will be delivered with the team’s photos. Use the “Order Online” button below or choose the “Printable Form” option and include payment.
5QUESTIONS – Use the “Contact Us” link. If you have an urgent concern, please call during business hours M-F 10:00am-5:30pm. For scheduling questions, call 218-512-0632. For ordering and product information, call 218-512-0373. See you soon! -BOT
Current as of 11/19/2019
Changes marked in ORANGE
2019-20 Detroit Lakes Youth Hockey
Monday Dec 2nd
at the Kent Freeman Arena
(please arrive early if able, individual
photos will begin at 4:30pm)
|5:30 PM||8U Girls|
|6:50 PM||Squirt A|
|7:10 PM||Squirt B Black|
|7:30 PM||Squirt B White|
|7:50 PM||Peewee A|
|8:10 PM||Peewee B|
|8:30 PM||Bantam A|
|8:50 PM||Bantam B|
|Photos by Best of Times Photography|
|ALL orders can be placed online here|
|Any Questions? Call BOT at 218-512-0373 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Although we’d love for every athlete to attend their scheduled photo time, we know conflicts come up. To accommodate, we have a few options for you to consider:
- First, let us know that your athlete will not be able to attend and we can list them on the roster as “Not pictured”. And, we can schedule their individual photo on a different photo day or time.
- Second, if you are looking for something more, we offer a “Digital Insert” package for a reasonable minimum purchase of $50. With some simple planning to leave an empty space in the team photo, we can take your athlete’s photo separately and digitally insert them into the photo like they were there.
The quality is exceptional, but we must know about this special request prior to taking the team photo. Call our studio for more information at 218-512-0373.
- No forms to bring to photo day!
- Use your credit or debit card in our secure shopping cart.
- If you place your order before your photo day, we’ll deliver everything with the rest of your team by default.
- Need to order after? Go ahead, and choose to pickup your order here at the studio, or we can ship it right to your doorstep.
- When ordering on-line, please place your order 24 hours prior to photo day so we can have your player’s paperwork ready.
- We accept cash, check, credit or debit card at the photo day shoot.
- Order envelopes are available at the photo shoot, fill it out, insert payment and send it with your player.
- But if you don’t have an envelope, and don’t feel comfortable ordering online, you can always download our PRINTABLE PDF version. Paperclip your check to this form on photo day and you’ll be all set!