We’re headed to Alexandria, and we couldn’t be more excited to come out to Lakes Area Gymnastics for team portraits!
Photos will be taken over two evenings at the Lakes Are Gymnastics gym on Monday and Tuesday, the 15th and 16th of October.
Let us know if you have any questions. See you next week! -BOT
Contact your coach for the official COMPETITIVE TEAM photo schedule. If you are a REC gymnast or in PRE-TEAM, please use the Sign-Up Genius link to choose your time.
Although we’d love for every player to attend their scheduled photo time, we know conflicts come up. To accommodate, we have a few options for you to consider:
- First, let us know that your player will not be able to attend and we can list them on the roster as ” Not pictured”. And, we can schedule their individual photo on a different photo day or time.
- Second, if you are looking for something more, we offer a “Digital Insert” package for a reasonable fee ($50 – includes Package B regularly $36). We can insert your player into the team photo.
The quality is exceptional, but we must know about this special request prior to taking the team photo. Call our studio for more information at 218-512-0373.
- No forms to bring to photo day!
- Use your credit or debit card in our secure shopping cart.
- If you place your order before your photo day, we’ll deliver everything with the rest of your team by default.
- Need to order after? Go ahead, and choose to pickup your order here at the studio, or we can ship it right to your doorstep.
- When ordering on-line, please place your order 24 hours prior to photo day so we can have your player’s paperwork ready.
- We accept cash, check, credit or debit card at the photo day shoot.
- Please, USE YOUR ORDER ENVELOPE, fill it out, insert payment and send it with your player. We do spend considerable time and energy making sure that every player gets an envelope. Thanks!
- But if you don’t have an envelope, and don’t feel comfortable ordering online, you can always download our PRINTABLE PDF version. Paperclip your check to this form on photo day and you’ll be all set!