With a great swim season rolling along, we’re ready to get some great photos!…
1Marlins Swimming – Photos are scheduled for Tuesday, January 14th and Thursday, January 23rd at our studio here in Moorhead. Parents can choose a photo time on the sign-up page provided by the club.
2SIBLING & FRIEND PHOTOS – Take advantage of our package options by choosing Sibling/Friend when ordering or order those items à la carte. If you have questions, call us at the studio during the weekdays, or stop by the BOT table.
ONLINE ORDERING – All orders can be placed here on our website. Simply follow the link below. If you’d prefer to bring a form and a check, print the PDF available here.
4QUESTIONS – Use the “Contact Us” link. If you have an urgent concern, please call during business hours M-F 10:00am-5:30pm. For scheduling questions, call 218-512-0632. For ordering and product information, call 218-512-0373. See you soon! -BOT
Current as of 1/11/2020
Changes marked in ORANGE
2020 Marlins Swimming
TUESDAY JAN 14th & THURSDAY JAN 23rd
at BOT Studio – 2062 26th St South in Moorhead
|Photos by Best of Times Photography|
|ALL orders can be placed online here|
|Any Questions? Call BOT at 218-512-0373 or email@example.com|
- No forms to bring to photo day!
- Use your credit or debit card in our secure shopping cart.
- If you place your order before your photo day, we’ll deliver everything with the rest of your team by default.
- Need to order after? Go ahead, and choose to pickup your order here at the studio, or we can ship it right to your doorstep.
- When ordering on-line, please place your order 24 hours prior to photo day so we can have your player’s paperwork ready.
- We accept cash, check, credit or debit card at the photo day shoot.
- Order envelopes are available at the photo shoot, fill it out, insert payment and send it with your player.
- But if you don’t have an envelope, and don’t feel comfortable ordering online, you can always download our PRINTABLE PDF version. Paperclip your check to this form on photo day and you’ll be all set!