I just wanna dance! at Dance Studio Elite of course, and now it’s photo time before the spring recital.
Now that the dance season is rolling, we have a few things to note so that the photos go as smoothly as possible.
- All photos will be on Monday May 13th in the dance studio.
- Order envelopes will be available on the photo day but all early ordering can be done online here by following the link below.
- A printable PDF is available as well.
- Make sure to fill out one form per dance that we are taking photos of your dancer!
Let us know if you have any questions. See you next week! -BOT
4:00-4:15pm Early Rec 1 (jazz sequined black costume)
4:15-4:25pm Rec 5 (Pink leo costume)
4:25-4:35pm Bonus A (their tuxedo costume)
4:35-4:45pm Bonus C (blue lyrical dress costume)
4:45-4:55pm I Enjoy Being a Girl – Mini Team (pink feather costume)
4:55-5:10pm Monday 5/6 (blue ballet costume)
5:10-5:25pm Late Rec 1 (white blue and black tap costume)
5:25-5:35pm Rec 4 (red dress costume)
5:35-5:45pm Wednesday Preschool (their only costume)
5:45-6:00pm Monday Preschool (their only costume)
6:00-6:10pm Bonus B (yellow dress costume)
6:10-6:20pm Wednesday 5/6 (multi-colored sequins costume)
6:20-6:30pm Rec 2/3 (pink and black dress costume)
6:40-6:50pm Life of the Party
6:50-7:00pm Love in the Dark
7:10-7:25pm How Do I Look
7:25-7:35pm Razzle Dazzle
7:35-7:45pm Miss Otis
7:45-8:00pm solos, duos, trios, small groups, friends
8:00-8:10pm Speaking French
8:10-8:20pm It’s About that Walk
8:20-8:30pm Gimme One Reason
8:30-8:40pm Sweet Dreams
8:40-8:50pm Beautiful Flower
Although we’d love for every athlete to attend their scheduled photo time, we know conflicts come up. To accommodate, we have a few options for you to consider:
- First, let us know that your athlete will not be able to attend and we can list them on the roster as ” Not pictured”. And, we can schedule their individual photo on a different photo day or time.
- Second, if you are looking for something more, we offer a “Digital Insert” package for a reasonable minimum purchase of $50. With some simple planning to leave an empty space in the team photo, we can take your athlete’s photo separately and digitally insert them into the photo like they were there.
The quality is exceptional, but we must know about this special request prior to taking the team photo. Call our studio for more information at 218-512-0373.
- No forms to bring to photo day!
- Use your credit or debit card in our secure shopping cart.
- If you place your order before your photo day, we’ll deliver everything with the rest of your team by default.
- Need to order after? Go ahead, and choose to pickup your order here at the studio, or we can ship it right to your doorstep.
- When ordering on-line, please place your order 24 hours prior to photo day so we can have your player’s paperwork ready.
- We accept cash, check, credit or debit card at the photo day shoot.
- Order envelopes are available at the photo shoot, fill it out, insert payment and send it with your player.
- But if you don’t have an envelope, and don’t feel comfortable ordering online, you can always download our PRINTABLE PDF version. Paperclip your check to this form on photo day and you’ll be all set!